This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented on this site cannot be construed to be formal advice or the formation of a business or other professional relationship. Vizions In Motion has not made any warranty, express or implied, with respects to the contents, technology or usability of this site. Vizions In Motion will attempt to ensure the website content is up to date but there may be inadvertent technical or content issues, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any and all information before relying on it.
Vizions In Motion may allow comments on its posted articles or interact with the site as long as you agree to be responsible for all interactions made under your access. If you choose to submit a comment on an article or interact with the site, please follow the rules of interaction:
- You are at least 18 years old and are legally responsible for your actions;
- You will provide accurate information including email addresses that you possess or have permission to use;
- You will only post information related to the topic or article;
- You will not post spam or share malicious technology such as viruses, trojans, etc.;
- You shall NOT post content, images, references or links that falls within any of the following: promotes or incites violence, “hate” content, bullying or harassment; pornographic, sexually explicit or other adult themes; illegal, proprietary, pirated or otherwise protected information without permission by the rightful owner; offers of monetary gains or other financial arrangements (gambling, trading info, work-at-home schemes, etc.); contains malicious technology or leads to any website or other destination that contains or attempts spam, phishing, virus or other types of malicious intent; promotes any personal or professional product/services, company, cause or agenda not related to Vizions In Motion and without Vizions In Motion’s written permission; or intended to misrepresent, undermine, harm or damage Vizions In Motion, its reputation, its personnel or its interests.
This site may contain links or references to third party information or websites that are not owned or controlled by Vizions In Motion. Vizions In Motion has no responsibility for the information, reliability, practices, etc. of third parties. Vizions In Motion also does not endorse any outside company, information, product or service that is identified, referenced, advertised or displayed on this site.
This entire site, including all text, code, software, scripts, audiovisual, interactive features and images are copyrighted and considered the property of Vizions In Motion. All rights reserved. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, duplicate, modify, sell, license or otherwise represent any part of this website or its content without prior written consent of Vizions In Motion. Any content, contributions or other submissions to the Vizions In Motion website may be utilized, rejected/removed, reposted or distributed by Vizions In Motion at its sole discretion without notification, compensation or reference to the contributor. Vizions In Motion may terminate your access or interactions to site content or to information distributions at its sole discretion.
Any person or persons who attempts to breach, infiltrate, hack or attempt any other unauthorized access into any part of the site will be held legally and financially responsible for the activity including the effort and expense to address or otherwise correct the activity and prevent further related activity.
Vizions In Motion is an equal opportunity employer and individuals are selected based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. Submission of resume, inquiry for position or other conversations or exchanges with Vizions In Motion does not indicate an employment relationship or obligate Vizions In Motion to hire, offer employment or consider applicant for a position or even that the posted position is open. Job applicant grants permission to Vizions In Motion for a full investigation of qualifications and background. Job applicant further agrees to release Vizions In Motion, its officers, employees, representatives and agents along with any former employer, school, reference, etc. from any liability and/or damage incurred in accessing, verifying or using information obtained or provided on job inquiry submission.
Vizions In Motion is not able to provide web browser or other technical support but drop us a line if you have a consistent error or issue with navigating the site. If you are having accessibility issues with viewing or navigating the website, please email us at info [at] vizionsinmotion [dot] com and we will try to assist and/or provide the content in an alternate manner. While Vizions In Motion cannot guarantee responses to every request, we will try to respond to as many valid requests as possible in a timely manner.